Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TWO

We have TWO kids!!

Friday (after we'd just gotten home from Pinetop) we got a call from our Agency asking if we'd be willing to take 2 kids.  We said yes and got these two cute little Hispanic kids.  They are bilingual and there is a slight communication problem.  Howard and I are learning Spanish! :)

Having these kids is way different from having Sean.  I instantly fell in love with Sean.  This is a bit different with older kids and two!  There are some behavior issues that we're dealing with, which is tough.  All of this is just an adjustment to all of us!

Night time is really rough.  Jullien does not want to go to bed, which results in tantrums which makes it harder for him to go to sleep.  Last night was the first night we were able to get him to sleep a bit quicker (and less painful for all of us!)  I hope this continues to be a trend.

Its been fun introducing them to new things...like Toy Story.  They both LOVED Toy Story!!  And Winnie the Pooh.  We have Winnie the Pooh crackers and they didn't know who that was so we watched the only Winnie the Pooh movie we have, a Tigger Movie. They were mesmerized!

Portia has been soooo good with them!
 Karla
I had to teach her to smile for the camera.

With the smile! :)

And Jullien I had to get him to show him to smile for the camera too.

His is the result. ;)


1 comment:

  1. They sure are so cute. I am glad that I have already got to meet them. We will have to get together again soon, they seemed well behaved around my nieces and nephews.

    ReplyDelete