Thursday, May 17, 2012

Visit

Sean had his first visit last night.  I didn't know what to think.  On the one hand I really am happy he gets to see his family, but on the other hand, I want him all to ourselves!
His mom brought everyone spaghetti to eat.  I don't know where this compassion is coming from, but when I heard that, I felt bad...she's obviously made some mistakes, but its kind of sad she has to bring spaghetti for her family to eat at the CPS offices.   This showed me she's trying.  Its nice to see that she's trying.
We met at a Walgreen's to pick Sean up from the case aide.  When Sean saw us he was happy...it was a good feeling.  Sean came home cranky, but it was his bedtime.  He woke up happy this morning though.  I was afraid he'd be missing his mom or siblings after having a visit. 

Yesterday morning, his day care teacher asked if I was ok with the visits and I said, "I'm glad he gets to see his mother."  and his teacher said..."You are a better person than I am!"  It was funny...but also cute how supportive she is of Sean and us.  We just love his teachers and his day care!

No comments:

Post a Comment